Looking for real estate in 60622? You’ve found the best person to introduce you to one of Chicago’s most charming neighborhoods! Debra has sold hundreds of homes in 60622 during her career as one of Chicago’s top real estate agents.
- Check out DebraDobbs.com, your one stop guide to Chicago Real Estate and all that the city has to offer! Be sure to click over to the blog for my insider tips on buying and selling your home, market updates, my favorite local spots, and more!
- The Chicago Real Estate market can be overwhelming to navigate on your own. Give me a call and I’m happy to share my expertise on everything from real estate, to the best each neighborhood has to offer, to making Limoncello. (I've got a great recipe!)
- We can’t all be “phone people” can we? No hard feelings. Click here to send me an email instead (of course, it’s completely confidential.)
- @properties Chicago can help you find homes for sale in the 60614 real estate area.
- Friend me on Facebook for updates on the market, timely articles, and more importantly -- where to find the best Margaritas in Chicago
- Connect on Twitter for interesting updates, local market news, and other Chicago tidbits.
- Your source for everyday inspiration -- from finding the perfect home to the best DIY projects to craft in it, you’ll love keeping in touch on Pinterest.
- Has the question,“how can I sell my house quickly?” been keeping you up at night?
- Looking for a top listing agent in Chicago? An experienced listing agent can make a meaningful difference in maximizing your financial upside?
548 W Webster Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
- More Information
60622 real estate includes the bustling Wicker Park neighborhood, as well as up-and-coming West Town and popular Ukrainian village. Looking to get a lot of bang for your buck? Look no further than this zip code! Tons of spacious apartments, duplexes, industrial lofts, and more, all well priced. Add in the culture, diversity, and endless shops, restaurants, and activities–you’ll find it all in 60622. A life-long Chicagoan (and former resident herself), Debra knows all the ins and outs of 60622. Not only just the real estate, but the best local spots, too! The Wicker Park housing market has found her groove, with homes and condos selling at a brisk pace. Modern design can be found in every corner of the neighborhood, blending harmoniously with the traditional brick cottages that are the mainstay of Wicker Park’s Real Estate. New construction condo buildings and loft conversions dot the neighborhood. Several conversions of beautiful old churches are worth a special look. Bucktown Real Estate and Wicker Park Real Estate feature a variety of housing styles and price ranges. Condominiums take the form of vintage walk-ups, rustic lofts and new-construction three-flats and mid-rises. Single-family homes range from bungalows and smaller cottages to gut-rehabbed greystones and multi-million-dollar new construction.. Rehabs and tear-downs abound in Ukrainian Village as young professionals continue to seek out an affordable alternative to Bucktown/Wicker Park to the north. Ukrainian Village, a residential neighborhood Located on the west side of Chicago, still reflects the Ukrainian, German and Polish immigrant feel from 1800s and early 1900s. Offering quality Victorian-style homes and workers cottages as well as red-brick two and three flats, Ukrainian Village is becoming a popular real estate destination for those seeking an alternative to Bucktown and Wicker Park. The 2014 average sales price for a single-family home in Ukrainian Village was around $850,000..